Traffic is the life blood of any online business. More traffic means more opportunities to get exposure, leads and sales.
The recent Google Panda update has created quite a change in the online landscape.
Old fashioned traffic generation techniques like writing hordes ofarticles, spinning them into a thousand different versions and masssubmitting these articles with the hope that they will bring traffic toyour website may not be that effective anymore.
Why be so dependent on Google when there are a ton of other ways you can get traffic to your website.
In this article, I will show you 5 easy yet powerful ways of getting increased traffic to your website.
1. Guest Blogging: Instead of submitting yourarticles to sites like ezinearticles where your article is almost lostamidst the plethora of ads, you are better off publishing your contenton other high traffic blogs in your niche/market.
Tip: Make sure that the blog that you post on has high traffic and ahuge number of subscribers. Also make sure that you publish high quality content that provides great value to the readers.
2. Document Sharing Sites: Do you have a number of posts on your blog? Why not convert them into pdfs and submit them to document sharing websites?
These document sharing websites get a ton of traffic and you caneasily leverage the incoming traffic by putting your content in thesewebsites.
Here are a few sites for you to consider
c. Slide Share
3. Blog Commenting: You can get a lot of targeted traffic by commenting on blogs in your niche/market.
This will also make you visible in your market and you can easilyestablish your credibility by posting valuable and insightful blogcomments.
The key is to add value to the conversation and not spam the blogs.Just share what works for you with your niche, ask questions to theexperts in your niche or thank them sincerely for the valuable blog post and point out specifically what you liked about it.
4. 100% Instant Affiliate Commissions: This is atraffic tip that I learned from Kim Roach. If you have your ownproducts, you can easily increase your traffic by offering 100% instantcommissions to your affiliates.
You can use Rapid Action Profits to automate the process so that your affiliates are getting commissions instantly.
5. Video Marketing: You can easily leverage the traffic that video sharing sites like YouTube get by posting your own videos.
If you are not comfortable being in front of the camera, you cancreate on screen capture tutorials and post them on video hosting sites.
Here is a list to consider.
- Daily Motion
The key to your business success is not to be too dependent on Google.
In other words, it is important for you to diverisify your Trafficsources so that even if one of the traffic sources don’t work for you,you are still getting enough traffic from other sources.
Guest Post by: Vijay Dee is an online entrepreneur with interests in traffic generation, list building and product creation.
If you are interested in getting more traffic to your website, please visit