Getting banned from a search engines is not very common but it doeshappen and I would like to share some simple tips on creating contentthat will ensure not only satisfied visitors but also happy searchengines.
Traffic is everything for a web business, be it a simple personal blog or a full-blown eStore. Traffic is a lifeline of your Internet business and generating high quality, targeted traffic is something everyWebmaster strives for. Problem is some go way too far in[tag-tec]web-design[/tag-tec] and instead of generating that mostdesired component of their business – they Get Banned From SearchEngines.
I’m not going to attempt to discuss How To generate targeted[tag-tec]traffic[/tag-tec] but instead discuss other side of the story – How Not To Get Banned From Search Engine. Here are some of the most common errors webmasters make:
- Most of the web designers do not use the keywords efficiently. Keywords are very effective in terms of web traffic. It is the best way for the search engines to rank the websites. The keywords must be thekey for the visitors to locate the site easily.
- Replicating similar keywords. There are webmasterswho keeps on repeating the same keywords over and over again. It iscalled keyword stocking. As a result, the search engine may skip thepage or the entire website.
- Raiding the pages and other websites. It isimportant for the web designer to know how important links are. Most ofthe time, there are web designers who rob icons from other websites anduse it for their own purpose. The web designers should have a uniqueidea of their own. Search engines are very powerful in detecting thewebsites that have the same icon content. It is very important in orderto prevent the sites from being out listed in the main search engines.
- There are webmasters and designers who use the keywords that are not connected to their websites. One thing that they should do is to maintain websites that haveprotocol. The unconnected topics and keywords must be removed. Remembersearch engines are smart, it can consider the page as spam and beautomatically eliminated from the list.
- Having stuffed keywords. There are websites thathave a multiple graphic description. Stuffed keywords can make thewebsites layered and appeared awkward to the search engines. If thesearch engines detected the website parameter that contains massiveamount of keywords and graphics, the search engine can consider the site as spam.
- There are websites that relies on the hidden text.The keywords should not be hidden or invisible. There are cleverdesigners who hide keywords by making it appears as the same color withthe site background.
- False presumption about search engines. There areweb designers who presume that all search engines has the same categorythat plays the same functions and roles. Make it a point to learn aboutthe appropriate requirements of each search engine.
- As much as possible don’t use free web hosting. One of the basic significance of web hosting is to have a promising increase on search engine ranking.
Avoid web-design mistakes listed above and while you might not getthe highest rankings – at the very least you will be safe and Not GetBanned From Search Engines.