There is no “black magic” behind process, no super secrets. It is all based on common sense and on the fact that you have to give first inorder to receive!
So exactly How Make Money Blogging?
3 steps to the process as I have mentioned…
1. Valuable Content
One of the reasons why blogs tend to rank better in Search Engineresults then other sites is content provided in timely manner and ontopic.
When you begin to deliver content that provides solutions, answersquestions or what perhaps is most importantly – delivers to people whouse Google to search answers they need – you will be rewarded by freeflow of traffic.
2. Multiple Sources Of Traffic
As a blogger you have access to really unlimited sources of trafficor interested visitors to your blog and while many make mistake ofconcentrating on one or two – you need to expand your horizon and really ensure that if one source all of a sudden stops delivering – it willnot become a death blow to your efforts!
- SEO and Link Building – whichever means you use for it should always be a part of your effort. As I mention in step 1 – itprovides you with best kind of traffic – free and growing if you playyour cards right!
- Social Marketing – this includes participation onsocial networks such as Twitter and Facebook and also taking fulladvantage of the social bookmarking services. Results might surprise you if you are not using them now!
- Article Marketing – is one of the simplest ways tobuild incoming links and also get visitors from other sites and shouldbe a third big part of your traffic driving efforts!
- Forum Marketing – go where your custoemrs are atand you can’t make mistake! Many popular forum board now give youability to add your RSS feed to help you market your blog, so be sure to edit your profile and provide all details you can to get more visitors.
- Blog Commenting and Guest Posting is another greatway for you to build recognition and pull some traffic from other sitesand redirect them to your own content, with complete permission fromother person! Love the blogosphere!
While there are many more ways to get interested visitors to yourblog, those listed above tend to produce most results in my experience.
And now that you got the people to your site…
What Do You Want Them To Do?
3. Make Relevant Offers
As simple as it sounds I’m finding time and time again that when Italk to bloggers they don’t have a clear understanding on what is itexactly they want their visitors to do?
What is ONE SINGLE ACTION they want them to take?
And yet, this is the most important aspect of monetizing your blog – ask for sale!
You don’t have to scream about it but simply present the offer inlocation that most often gets clicks and you got yourself a monetization in place!
And don’t overload you blog! Always use a common sense approach – how would you feel if you visited your own blog? Do you have too manyoffers?
Be smart and Make Offers Where It Counts to get more sales!
As I stated before…