Many companies have blogs with their company website to attract moreclients. But having a beautiful blog along with the website is notenough to attract the users. When a client visits the blog he may getimpressed with the design, color and the fonts at first, but unless hefinds valuable information in the blog, he will leave the site. Websitedesign does not boost sales or lead traffic towards your site. It onlydraws the user near to your website. It’s your content that impresseshim the most and encourages him to visit your blog and websiteregularly.
How does a user find your site or blog? They type the keywords in the search engines and click on the links that search result shows. Now the question is, how the search engines locate your site and mostimportantly, why will they show your site in the top search results when there are thousands of other blogs and websites out there. That iswhere SEO services play a very crucial role. SEO friendly content writing helps the search crawlers to find your site and feature it on the top search results.
SEO content writing helps the website to generate traffic and thusincreases sales. Here are some tips that will help you to write searchengine friendly content for the blog.
- Research- For successful SEO content writing, youshould search for the most important keywords that can direct moretraffic towards your website. However, while incorporating the keywordsin the blog posts will generate traffic towards your site, you need tochoose the most relevant yet less competitive keywords. For example, you can use the keyword “logo design” or “logo design LondonClicks” in your blog post. Both of these keywords areuseful, but “logo design India” will narrow down the search and give you better ranking in search results.
- Relevant topics- When you choose a topic for your blog post make sure that it is relevant to your business. If your website is regarding website design services and the visitors come to your blog, he must be looking for a topicrelated to logo design. You can use logo design tips, solution, populartrends as your blog post topics. Such topics will have lots of keywordsrelevant to logo design and lead traffic towards your website.
- Catchy title- The title of a blog post will notonly be noticed by the visitors but by the search engine as well. Yourarticle title should be catchy and have at least one relevant keyword.It should give the visitor an instant idea what this topic discusses and fulfills the search engine optimization factor. You have only a fewseconds to grab the visitors’ attention. The catchier headline you give, the sooner it will grab the readers’ attention.
- Show your expertise but don’t act “knowledgeable”-You may have ample knowledge in a particular subject. But when you write an article, try to avoid jargons and use simple English so that morepeople understand what you want to say. When you use too much technicallanguage in your blog post, it bores the readers and they feel you aretrying to show off. When you write an article, remember that even a 15year old may be your regular visitor and your article should be lucidenough for him as well.
- Avoid too many keywords- SEO content writingdoesn’t mean your content will have one keyword in every sentence. Thekeywords must blend with the topic of the article. Out of contextkeywords do more harm then keyword less content. If you pack too manykeywords in an article for better ranking, the site will be blacklistedby search engines.
Conclusion- Try to write regularly on your blog.
Especially, try to write on recent topics. This will be helpful forsearch engines to find your website and blog. For example, if youprovide SEO services in India and write a blog post on Google Pandaupdate 2.4, it will drive a huge audience towards your blog. If theylike your blog post and find out that you are a professional SEOcompany, they may visit your website and hire you.