Through these 20 practical steps to start online business anyone can get the best result of the business who are really wishing to start an Internet business. Anyone can learn from the basic to advance of internet business.
After several years of experience and enough money invested to learn to perform electronic business, I collect these 20 essential steps to take them into account before undertaking it. If you do, you will be more advanced than most people starting an Internet business.
|Start an Internet Business|
Believe it or not, every day there are many people launching e-commerce sites, initially motivated by emotion and perhaps with the expectation of making money quickly. After a few months, after investing their savings and perhaps borrow without seeing the money they thought they had, looking for answers and perhaps get some like:
“Do you want me to say I need a campaign pay-per-click?” ” Why tell me about the three musketeers? “” I did not know I needed a designer and an engineer? “,” do I need a web analytics software? “,” I have no budget for it, I had no idea on it.” (read: How to setup google advertising for your online business)
Hence, he gathered what you need before launch many headaches save and better prepared to compete with established businesses, which themselves are working with all these tools. The list below contains find much of what you need to put your electronic business going. Read it, discuss it, ready things and be prepared to work long hours to implement it.
1. Leadership: before going to materialize an idea on the Internet, ask yourself if you really are willing to take on new challenges, and to dedicate time, resources, study and much of patience and persistence to achieve. You should be aware that the rules of a business on the net are not the same as a traditional business or brick. Therefore, I recommend you be prepared to assert their talents, what better know do or have done for years; even that which has been making his family. Apply your common sense, your intuition and put into practice what he likes to do and which is satisfied by the day. If you are not willing to do the above it is better engaged to perform otherwise.
2. Research similar businesses that plan to do: remember that the product or service that will lead to the network will be acquired by users like you. So ask yourself if you would buy it online, but without lying to himself, nor be swayed by the passion of the moment of making money. We take time to investigate, which we know today is not so expensive to do so thanks to the Internet itself.
Internet Business: Making Your Blog Stand Out
3. Feasibility: performing the above allow you to see if it really feasible to sell on the Internet that product or service. Today is advisable to focus on a specific product and not several, it is what is called a vertical business. Assuming you have something really great to sell continue reading this article and have a reasonable opportunity to make money online.
4. An electronic business plan: you do not start a vacation trip without knowing the route or without a map. For guidance on how to write a business plan for e-commerce site. The realization of the business plan will allow us to define the business, the target audience, the potential market, the marketing plan, strategies, technology requirements, the team, the financial plan, the SWOT analysis and finally the summary executive.
(read: 10 tips for writing an effective internet business plan)
5. Reliable suppliers of their products: If you are selling movies on DVD, are you sure that the price for them will not rise in the next 3 months? ? You have more of a wholesale supplier? I hope so, otherwise you will have problems. The biggest problem of all if you do your product in the garage is to meet successfully if suddenly you get a lot of orders, for example. Be sure that your suppliers are ready to pack off or do you have enough money to fulfill these orders? It is important to have financial support to meet their clients.
6. A good domain name: it is nothing other than the name of your business on the Internet. A good domain name should be short, memorable that clearly identifies what sells and most importantly, easy to type. Ideally, a user should be able simply to hear and know how to write or spell it with ease. In fact, any difficult word to spell should be abolished. Finally, the extension “.com” is typically better than “.net”, because search engines have default “.com” (be aware that your domain affects search rankings).
7. A reliable hosting provider: your web hosting is technically the skeleton of your site. This service and support options will play an important role in the operation of its e-business. Hosting companies usually charge a monthly fee for their services and the cheapest companies are not always the best, so choose carefully. In the first, once chosen and installed a web hosting your files there, move them to a new one is, at best, a big headache. Ideally you should pick a good one and stay there.
(read: How to choose best hosting company for your internet business)
8. Information architecture: today, with the purpose of conducting eBusiness easy to use and find, you need to gather all the information about what managers want the project and what our users would find on our website . This is done through a discipline in charge of it: the architecture of information. It allows us to study and informed analysis of the selection, organization, layout and presentation of the data contained on our website. And it is best to hire an expert.
9. A web designer: many software packages web design are so easy to use that business owners think they can design their own sites. This is a mistake. Homemade websites is not the same as baking cookies at home; Nobody likes how they look. In fact, an ugly site makes shoppers wonder: Will I put my money card in this nasty place? Select a web design company carefully and leave prepared to pay for quality work because you will not go anywhere without this. (Without having any technical knowledge you can build your own website, learn here how to start a blog)
10. Software content management and e-commerce: These software are those who cast them rolling their business, from the catalog of its products to managing inventory out, among many other elements thereof. Select a good content management software and e-commerce is a difficult choice. You can try before time, but will not be sure how they will be until the air and is walking business for a while. At this point, change the platform content management and e-commerce is like changing boat in the middle of the ocean. For all this, you’ll want to do a good search before choosing. Take advantage of the fact that the prices of content management software and e-commerce are coming down, so you need not spend a fortune unless their needs are too complicated.
11. Payment Account online: To receive payments through debit and credit cards online you need an account, which should open in a financial institution that allows you to accept these cards or a company that has coalesced to several financial institutions and lease the catwalk. Set up an account has an annual value or payment at the beginning and a percentage of each transaction, and even if you have few customers, you must pay the startup fee.
(Read: Payoneer has the best solution for Internet business and marketers. get your free account with credit card and $25 bonus here)
12. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): if you do not know how to set up your site to get a high position (rank) on Google, Yahoo or other search engines, you will never have the traffic needed to build a successful e-business. So if you want to learn self-read some of the SEO guides that are on the network. The best option is to hire a web designer and SEO expert nicely updated. It can be expensive, but the cost benefit is paid.
13. An accounting package: accounting software are not very pleasant but you can easily paralyzed without it. Even before the first weight having utility, you will need to follow a long list of expenses. Once you start making sales, your accounting software will allow you to answer the most important question: Am I making money?
14. A packet analysis and knowledge of Web conversion rates: A web analytics program tells how shoppers are using your site. This reveals where it comes from, what pages they visit, what keywords attract you to the site. So an analysis package let you calculate your conversion rates, i.e the percentage of visitors who make a purchase or a visit for possible purchase.
15. Know the competition sites: in the same way that the analysis tools tell you what is happening on your site, you should have a good knowledge about the sites of competitors. It is therefore advisable newsletters written in their skills, to know how they are doing their business online, and review your traffic through sites like alexa.com.
(Read: 10 ways to boost alexa ranking)
16. Structure Shipping fees: before getting your first order you will need to decide how much to charge for fast delivery or normal delivery. If you can take some of the cost of shipping, then offering inexpensive shipping charges it is an aggressive move to attract customers. Note that prices should be in line or better than the competition. If your product can be sold internationally should get a logistics provider to provide both services.
17. A security system and Data Backup: The Internet is a veritable den of thieves, with new forms of data theft making up each day. You will need a software to protect your site (Panda or McAfee, for example). Also, if you need a backup with data from your insurance company and stored, that is its main asset. Symantec and Maxtor make good backups. (Data backup: Google Drive and Windows live drive are best for free and paid use)
18. Electronic Marketing Plan: A campaign effective e-marketing and multi format is the best friend of a business network. The more you can invest in advertising will be better. The realization of a plan consistent online marketing makes life grow your business. Consider doing so include: free marketing (through search engines), electronic newsletters, campaigns Links (to support positioning) campaign Pay-Per-Click, messages through phone.
19. The Three Musketeers: to start implementing your business should consider having minimal equipment. Experts call the three Musketeers, as the producer involved, the developer, who in most cases is a systems engineer, and finally the designer first.
20. A lot of initiative: management and innovation should know finally that in the real world all this takes time and continued investment, plus a lot of initiative and innovation If creating a business was as easy as building a web site, it would be full of money ! But beware! Electronic business is still new, but are no longer the future but the present, learn from your mistakes and find how to turn the situation to generate profits. Our countries need to learn to perform them and get the success.