How to save money? Think you don’t have enough money to start saving? If you have a friend who always expresses its concern not know how to handle money and make it impossible to save because it has a lot of expenses, this is a reading that certainly will help.
Learn to spend less and save more always translates into better financial life. These are the best tips you can apply and give to friends to achieve the long-awaited economic freedom.
1. Do not buy things you can get for free. Books, long distance calls, handling fee credit card are some examples of things you can get for free if you search the way. To go to a library books can be a good plan, Skype can communicate with loved ones for free and if you have good credit history will not be difficult to get a bank that does not charge handling fee by credit card.
Also read: Increase value of time to your life
2. Christmas shopping throughout the year. The best time to find the perfect gift for your loved ones are seasons discounts. At Christmas, very few stores offer big discounts. So have the gift list handy for when you are with a good chance, I can do it by spending less.
3. Do not be swayed by advertising. The marks are made to make us consume more, that means spending more money. Always try to compare quality, price and consider their true tastes when shopping.
4. Always look for the best discounts. Buy things last collection is irresistible but very expensive. Some things like Christmas ornaments, some clothes and accessories can be purchased off-season and if they save and spend less.
5. Make a list of things you want before you go out and buy like crazy. After 30 days review it and realize he has changed his mind and no longer want or the price has dropped.
6. Do not shop when you are angry or sad. In either of these situations you will always be able to buy more than they can and want.
7. Use a list. The mentality of saving is not self-conscious of the things you want, it is to reduce impulse purchases.
8. When you receive a raise, do not get to spend it all. Always check your budget and increase your savings percentage and see how you benefit from the increase to achieve your financial goals.
9. Always pull out the competition. Know and compare the different prices offered it in the products and services you want, it will make better consumption decisions.
10. You do not get what you pay, you get what you ask for. It is always possible to negotiate the price to pay for one thing, hence the importance of knowing the quality and features that offer different brands.
Also read: 10 Things You Must Give Up To Be Successful
11. Use intelligently discount coupons. It is a way to get what you want at a better price.
12. Before you buy something new, try to sell something new. This helps you to cover part of the cost of acquisition and to create new space in your home.
13. Your friends can help you save. Change films with them, books, video games and other things that are not mandatory personal use.
14. When buying home look the best option. Interest rates that fit your pocket and fees that fit your budget. The idea is not to sacrifice your peace of mind when purchasing a debt.
15. Minimize your transportation costs. Do the math and find the best option to move in the city. Try putting your business appointments in close to your work or on the way home, to avoid overspend on mobilization places.
16. Do not be stingy with maintaining their stuff. Having your belongings well maintained will avoid major expenses in the future. Try to make appropriate revisions to your car, your home and your body. These small expenses help you save in the future.
17. Bring lunch from home to work. It will always be cheaper and healthier than to get food out.
Also read: How to become millionaire
18. Save on your vacation. Try to get a hotel room with a kitchen to save some money by cooking breakfast for example you and your family. Also not forget the ‘exchange of hospitality,’ I can help you spend less expensive vacation.
19. Be friendly to the environment. Follow all instructions to save energy and water in your home and work.
20. Keep your debt level as low as possible. Pay for the borrowed money is the most cost there. Always try to get the best interest rate and borrow as little as possible.