You can make money online using affiliate marketing network like Amazon without any investment. How much you will earn depend on your skill. If you want to earn money online fast, join Amazon affiliate network and start winning.
Affiliate marketing is a useful way to earn additional income if you have a blog or website.
Amazon’s affiliate program, called “Amazon Affiliates,” allows you to make 4% or more on purchases made using a unique link on your blog or website. Anyone can earn money by promoting other people products on Amazon shop.
- Step 1. Create a blog or website
- Step 2. Sign up for Amazon affiliate program
- Step 3. Create content and include links, earn cash with the Amazon affiliate program
- Step 4. Receive payments from Amazon associate
Create a blog or website to earn with Amazon
The best option you have is to build a blog or website if you want to earn passive income through Amazon Associates. However, you can do the same using social media networks such as Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
Begin to strive in the network. Amazon’s best affiliates are bloggers or web pages that add links to Amazon as well as quality content to their page. Consider starting one of the following pages on the network:
1. Create a free blog with Blogger, WordPress or a similar page.
These blogs are free from the beginning, so the only cost is the time spent designing it and adding content. Choose something that you are passionate about to be able to add interesting content and get followers. (I would recommend you to create a self-hosted website for taking full control of your earning).
Read: How to Start a Blog To Make Money [A Step by Step Guide]
2. Create a web page.
Pages of professionals or companies can also use the Amazon affiliate program. However, they are best used with people who do not sell similar products on their website since Amazon may end up taking customers. If you have a website where you advertise different products, a club, a service or something non-profit, then it is possible to recommend quality products on your site and make money from it.
“Create a free/paid website and join Amazon affiliate to make money online fast & legitimately.” Tweet
3. Set up social network accounts for the blog or page.
This is an excellent way to improve search engine positioning, stay in touch with readers and increase the quality of links you share. It is possible to hang Amazon links on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn when you want to make a recommendation.
Also read: How To Take Advantage of Social Networks to Win New Customers
4. Publish quality content frequently.
You will get readers based on the value of your content, so post at least once a week on the blog or website.
3. Get loyalty.
People who feel they are being forced to do something tend not to return. Include affiliate links like recommendations, lists of best products and favorite sellers, instead of trying to get the audience directly and let them know you want to make money at your expense.
The more you have fun to share links, the more likely you are to get sales. For example, you can publish about the best and innovative products of the year or the best non-fiction books of the year. It also includes links to Amazon products, and people will use them as a reference and way of buying them.
Step 2. Sign up for Amazon affiliate program
- Go to affiliate-program.amazon.com. Read the information carefully before creating the account. You must understand what products are available in the program, how to build the content and how to receive payments before creating an account.
- Amazon’s affiliate program offers commissions or advertising fees that vary depending on the type of product. Your commissions can also increase by getting more than six referrals each month.
- Click the “Join Now for Free” button when you are ready to begin.
- Log in using your Amazon username and password. Select the official payment address from the list or enter one.
- Fill in the information about your website, traffic received and monetization on the network. You will be prompted to enter all the pages where you will post Amazon links. Verify your identity before continuing.
- Start by taking a look at Amazon Affiliate’s products.
- Choose some products to include in the content of the blog. It’s a good idea to use the “Best Sellers” filter to find the best-selling products in each category.
- To earn cash, publish the link to your website. You can choose between an image, an image with text or only text depending on the aspect you want it to have.
- Use the Amazon affiliate program bar at the top of the screen to get links to the products you want to share.
Step 3. Increases the benefits of the Amazon affiliate program
- Optimize profits by hanging links regularly. This means that you should look for creative ways to incorporate the product recommendations into the content of the blog while informing the reader that you are offering something to know on your blog.
- Once a potential buyer clicks the Amazon affiliate program links, they will be active for 24 hours. This means that after that time, that particular user will not be able to use them. Hanging new links involves new ways to make money.
- Create links for many different products over time Amazon pays you a commission for each complete purchase that a person makes, not just for advertising the product.
- The important thing is to get people to go to Amazon to be able to make all the purchases they want, using your reference link.
- Use a referral link when sending information to family members by email. You can receive commissions for any purchase made, provided you do not do it, using the referral link within the next 24 hours.
- Swap Amazon affiliate program referral links with a friend or family member. Make your purchases using your link to get a profit and ask them to do the same. Although this will not be the main way to earn money, sometimes it will help you improve commissions.
Add widgets to your page.
Amazon affiliates have widgets and stores in the network that you can add to the template of your web page. List several recommended products in the sidebar.
It advertises products worth more than $ 100. The more expensive the product the reader buys, the higher your commission will be, so be sure to recommend products with greater price and excellent quality.
Step 4. Receive payments from Amazon associate
Amazon Associates allows people to be paid by direct deposit to their nominated bank accounts if they and their bank are based within the United States. Marketers can use Payoneer as the leading payment solution for Amazon Seller Central. Personally, I prefer to receive payments from Amazon on my Payoneer Card.
* At this time, the Amazon.com Associates Program is unable to offer direct deposit to International Associates or banks located outside the United States.
Amazon Associates payment methods
You can choose how to receive your payment: by direct deposit, Amazon.com gift voucher, or check. Payments are made monthly if your balance is higher than the minimum payment amount. The minimum payment limit is $25 for bank transfers and payments for gift certificates, or $ 50 for payments by check.
How to get more sell on Amazon affiliate using lists.
- Most stores on the netlist their most favorite products. Make your recommendation list once a month or every two weeks with a new topic, as this is relevant to you and your readers.
- Publish seasonal content to Amazon affiliate program links. People usually buy more at Christmas time, so post recommended products in mid-November to take advantage of Amazon sales during this period.
- If you have not started creating a seasonal calendar for the contents of your blog and advertising, do it now. There are plenty of parties such as Halloween, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day, etc., which achieve a multitude of sales if the tips and links are interesting and arrive on time.
- Optimize the blog or web page. Adopt search engine positionings (SEO) practices such as keyword density, short URLs and backlinks to increase traffic to your page. The more people read to you, the more clicks you’ll get from Amazon’s affiliate program links.
When it comes to making money online, work from home, or simply grabbing some extra cash while writing a blog, Amazon is the most favorite method to earn money. While working as an affiliate marketer, you should check out Money with AdSense, earning with in-text advertising and other website monetization method available now.
How To Make Money with Amazon Native Shopping Ads
How To Shop On Amazon With Debit Card
9 Reasons Why You Might Get Banned from Amazon Affiliate Program
5 Reasons Why People Failed In Affiliate Marketing
10 Tips for Promoting Your Affiliate Products