Your customers are exposed to offers from other brands, that’s why we tell you how to make a strategy to be present and provide better experiences.
Currently, there is a need for brands to be present where their consumers are, on the other hand, consumers are exposed to thousands of options from different companies. We move from a consumer communication with the brand through mobile, call center, web, all separately to a synergy between the various channels where the consumer is the center.
It is important to adapt the communication strategies between brands and users through the different channels to offer better experiences, in a personalized way and that become relevant in the mind of the consumer.
Each stage of the user experience must be complementary, involving all channels where the prospects and customers connect with the brand.
We share some tips to begin your omnichannel strategy:
1. Identify who your target is: if you have different business segments, it is important to highlight who is the chief buyer in each
2. Set business objectives and goals.
3. Trace the experience of buying your users, define a model of involvement and connection with your brand, and users, understanding the process that occurs in each of the stages
4. Identify the appropriate message, channel, and content type.
Remember that your brand is the same online and offline, so care must be taken that communication and messages are aligned.
What kind of channels can be used in the multichannel strategy?
- Internal or external events: whether you organize events on a topic that interests your target or that participate in activities as a leader of thought, it can also be through webinars where you can reach other places breaking borders.
- In-store experience: digital channels allow you to generate expectations about the customer experience, within the store you can offer discounts, gifts, etc.
- Traditional media: you can use media such as radio, television, magazines, among others to know your brand or to make promotions.
- Website: For many people, the website will be the first point of contact with your brand, if the experience is not the best, you have no information and is not responsive, it is likely to leave and never return.
- Blog: It allows to maintain constant communication with your users, offering content on different subjects that interest to your target market.
- Email: There are those who believe that email is dead. However, it is one of the strategies that have the most strength, you can create the message, design and can connect information between different channels and follow up
- Text messages: Due to the vast use of the mobile by the users, text messages have become an important channel of communication and interaction, you can create message sending campaigns for communication.
- Applications: Depending on your business, you can see the feasibility of developing an app, and within it, you can activate notifications and messages.
- Paid advertising: Investing in online advertising allows you to reach your target more efficiently thanks to your ease of segmentation.
- Remarketing: To the users that have arrived at your page-e-commerce and have not completed an action, remember that you are there, have you looked for flights, and then you see the same information on other pages? That’s remarketing.
- Reviews: If your type of business allows it, ask your consumers to evaluate the experience through reviews
- 10 Tips on How To Satisfy Customers in Business to feel special
- How To Maximize Your Marketing Budget
- LinkedIn: It is a very useful resource for networking, influencers, and generation of labor and business relationships. (Read: how to generate leads from LinkedIn marketing)
- Twitter: It has become a virtual news network where leads can be generated, and leaders make conversations. Having a consistent and relevant presence is important.
- Facebook: It is the network with the largest number of users, so it is important to consider it. You can interact with your consumers more casually and generate interaction.
- Google+: Although this network has not achieved the expected adoption by users, it plays a significant role in organic positioning.
- Instagram: It has made constant growth, and positioning and many brands are using it because, through their images and videos, brands can connect more emotionally.
Now that you know where to start. Do not forget to create the plan to be present where your consumers are and remember, it is not necessary to be on all channels. It is very demanding, and you will not be able to dedicate neither the time nor attention that deserve, Choose for those who agree with your target, your brand, and the market.