Finding free time in busy schedule to workout can be difficult. If you or your co-workers feel exhausted try these office exercises that don’t need any equipment. Here are three simple steps that will help you to get back working energies and feel better.
If your mood swings during the working day, it is time for a quick exercise session; and there is no need to use running shoes. I can give you a quick tip before starting the workout training.
Your desktop computer is evil. It can make you stressful. Just unplug the PC, seat back and close your eyes for one minute. It definitely makes your stress down.
Twist simply of torso
1. Sit upright in a chair, feet flat on the floor, and inhale.
2. Exhale and turn slowly to the right. Keep neck and shoulders relaxed. Turn only as far as the movement feels comfortable and hold the position as long as you take in breathing and exhaling five times.
3. Return slowly to the starting position and repeat the movement to the other side.
Strengthening of the upper back
1. Sit upright on a chair. Inhale deeply and keep your belly tight.
2. Interlock your hands in the nape of the neck. Keep your ribs tight; do not let them project outwards.
3. Press your head into your hands and slowly lean back. Begin the movement from the hip, not only from the upper back, and repeat it three to five times.
4. Next, raise your arms flexed sideways, mimicking a cactus or football score posts.
5. Pull back your arms, pressing your shoulder blades as if you wanted to put them together. Hold the position while counting to three. Do ten repetitions.
1. Place your right knee on the floor next to your desk. If you do not feel comfortable, put something padding under your knee. Equilíbrate by bending your left leg and supporting that foot on the floor towards the front.
2. Support your left hand on your hip in the crease that forms with the upper thigh and pushes back. As you do, tilt your pelvis down
3. Inhale and, with a circular motion, raise your right arm. Turn your head to the left and exhale and inhale. Lower your arm and put it back to one side. Do five repetitions.
4. Change sides. Physical activity in the workplace increases productivity by up to 52%.
How do you stay calm and fit during office our? Do you do any kind of workout at your office? Let us know and please share your thoughts.