Strong Women Quotes – Inspirational Quotes For Women Collected by Most beautiful women empowerment quotes specialist Fahim Ahsan. Best of Best out of the Web… Make change your life now! Here is a recap for you, A few months ago I have published a great post, which you might like to read: 40 Strong Women Quotes to Inspire
Women’s are Independent, Adventurous, Approachable, Spiritual, Sensual. They have a serious strength about themselves that allows her (their) to take on the world with might. However, it is her sense of adventure and connection to her soul that give her an amazing edge. She is a joy to be around as she search for new adventures and goals.
Strong Women Quotes to Inspire
50 Best Strong Women Quotes to Inspire You
- “Make Friends, Not War! Bring peace, Not Crowd!” – Fahim Ahsan
- “Women will only have true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Strong women don’t play victim, don’t make themselves look pitiful, & don’t point fingers. They stand & they deal.– Mandy Hale
- “No matter how difficult and painful it may be, nothing sounds as good to the soul as the truth.” – Martha Beck
- “Beware of monotony; it’s the mother of all the deadly sins.” – Edith Wharton
- “A strong woman builds her own world. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.”― Ellen J. Barrier
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
- “I was smart enough to go through any door that opened.” – Joan Rivers
- “I feel there is something unexplored about woman that only a woman can explore.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
- A strong woman loves, forgives, walks away, lets go,tries again, perseveres… no matter what life throws at her.– Unknown
|most beautiful women empowerment quotes|
10 More Inspirational Quotes For Women
Hereyou will find large collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous oldStrong Women quotes, Strong Women sayings, and Strong Women proverbs,collected from a variety of sources. Just keep reading Inspirational Quotes For Women…
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.”—Nancy Rathburn
- “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” ~ J. K. Rowling. Explain: It does take courage to make a stand and go up against your enemies, but what happens when it’s your friends that you have to stand up to? This is when it becomes very hard indeed to go against the grain and stand up for what you believe is right.
- “Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.” -Madame Marie du Deffand
- “A smile is still the sexiest curve on your body. Ever.” – Unknown
- “If you know who you are, no one can stop you” – Unknown
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou.
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” ~ Melissa Etheridge
- “The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.” – Gloria Steinem.
- “When you lose a couple of times, it makes you realize how difficult it is to win.” -Steffi Graf
|most beautiful women empowerment quotes|
This is not the end of Inspirational Quotes For Women, we have more below, please scroll down and read more..
10 More most beautiful women empowerment quotes
Words from editor: You are the perfect balance of serious drive and laid-back humor. Youoperate at a depth that few can attain, but you don’t allow that tointerfere with the fun, spontaneous, and personable side of you. You are easy to admire, and even easier to love.
Lets enjoy women empowerment quotes..
- “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” -Katharine Hepburn
- “There are some rules that are made to be broken. You just have to figure out which ones.” – Unknown
- “Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone.. it means I am Stong enough to handle things all by myself..” – Unknown
- “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” — Anaïs Nin
- “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” — Ginni Rometty
- “The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.” –
- “No matter how difficult and painful it may be, nothing sounds as good to the soul as the truth.” — Martha Beck
- “A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.” – Unknown
- “You are just like the ocean, Who has the largest treasure in the world, figure it out” – Fahim Ahsan
This wasn’t the finishing point of women empowerment quotes, we have more, go down by scrolling and read more. oh yah, please Don’t forget to share this with friends via social media network.
Here are 10 More Independent women quotes
If you never taken the challenge of life, please try once. Once you win, you will find the meaning of life. All the inspiration will work for you.
|most beautiful women empowerment quotes by another strong woman|
- “The challenge is not to be perfect … it’s to be whole.” — Jane Fonda
- “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” — Marissa Mayer
- “Grow stronger from the pain, Don’t let it destroy You!” — Unknown
- “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” — Jennifer Lopez
- “A real woman can do it all by herself. … but a real man won’t let her.” — Unknown
- “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” — Unknown
- “One of the secrets to staying young is to always do things you don’t know how to do, to keep learning.” — Ruth Reichl
- “Strong people don’t put others down… They lift them up.” – Michael P. Watson
- “A strong woman became strong because of the pain she has faced and won.” — Unknown
- “A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars” – Carly Simon
Here are 10 Best Strong Women Quotes to Inspire You
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” — Nora Ephron
- “I think God made a woman to be strong and not to be trampled under the feet of men. I’ve always felt this way because my mother was a very strong woman, without a husband” – Little Richard
- “I want to do is because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.” – Amelia Earhart
- “People think that at the end of the day a man is the only answer. Actually, a fulfilling job is better for me.” –Princess Diana
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
- “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion” – Oprah
- “Strong women always do better even when they are having problems” – Fahim Ahsan
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” – Maya Angelou
- “Pick the pen to write for the world, not for you, be honest to think, you will gain” – Unknown Author
My favorite women quotes is here as a bonus to you:
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore” — Lady Gaga
|Inspiring Strong Women Quotes by Lady Gaga|
- A strong women don’t play victim,don’t make themselves look pitiful & don’t point fingers. They stand & they deal.
The inspirational strong women quotes in the list are collection of quotations by famous celebrities, authors, motivational speakers, and historical women. Empower yourself and your friends today by reading and sharing these inspirational strong women quotes!
Dear Readers, I have tried to put here Most beautiful women empowerment quotes, Strong Women Quotes, Most beautiful women quotes, strong woman quotes, quotes about girl power, girls quotes, Inspirational Quotes For Women.. all for you! happy reading…